Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So cool

Last night, the baby was kicking up a storm. It was the first time I really got a chance to see and feel her move that was 100% undoubtable. There had been times over the last few weeks where I thought I saw her move but wasn't sure but last night there was no question. It was honestly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. And when I put my hand on Kelly's tummy, the baby kicked so hard it made me jump a little. I've been around pregnant people before and seen babies moving and all, but when it's actually your own kid, it's kinda awe inspiring.

Also, over the weekend, I got the walls painted in the nursery. I think the color is going to look really dang good with the theme we picked out. Here's a small sample of what the room will look like. Don't mind the dirty trim, that's my project for next weekend.

On another front, picking a name is not nearly as easy as it seems. Oh well, we have a few more months to go.

1 comment:

  1. that trim is way gross, dude. gross trim. clean your trim, please.

    ReplyDelete